So, on Friday's I normally have preschool from 8:30 to 12:30... Then my marriage class 1 to 1:50! Normally Jaime drops me off at preschool and comes picks me up and we go to UVU together cause she work then same time I have class. But today was different! I didn't have to go to my marriage class! I was so super excited to here this. I soooo love going home early! And I HAD plans to get lots done! And of course my bad luck had to come in... You would think having Irish genes and everything I would have good luck... But nope... I surely don't. Anyway, since I didn't have my marriage class I got to drive the car to preschool. I was then going to come back home and Jaime would take the car and go to Springville to do some work there. So, I leave to preschool everything was going great! I go to preschool and have a SUPER fun time! I really LOVE my preschoolers! Preschool gets over. I do my job on the job chart. I set up centers for the afternoon preschool, I get my stuff all together and head out to the car to go home! I get to the car click the clicker thing to unlock the car... NOTHING!!!! I was like "oh my heck! You have got to be kidding me!" I just kept trying and trying to click it and kept wishing it will somehow work. Yeah... It didn't. Then I was like "Oh hey! There's a key on here. I can unlock the car with that." Yeah... No. It's a key only for the ignition. At this point in time I was pretty embarrassed just standing by my car not getting in and having all these parents dropping their little Kindergartners off at school staring at me. One of the other preschool teachers who works with me came out to her car... She tried to help me... But it just wouldn't work. So, I called Jaime and was like "Uh... The clicky thing is not working... And the key doesn't work." Jaime was like, "just keep trying to click it." Then I said, "I've been clicking it for 10 minutes it's not going to work." Jaime says, "Uh... Call mom." (Cori told her to say that.) I was like "Calling mom is NOT going to do anything... She's at work... I have her car. How is she going to do anything about it?" I was SUPER frustrated at this time. I seriously was almost crying. Life just hasn't been going my way lately and this situation really wasn't helping. Especially having my sister just laugh at me and not try and help me (karma's a b***h isn't it Jaime?). Anyway, Cori had to go pick my mom up from work anyway... Since on Friday's my mom gets off at 1:15ish... So, she picked her up with the key that actually unlocks the car. So, they arrived at like 1:30ish... So, I was standing out in the parking lot for an hour looking like a complete idiot. The key unlocked the car but because of the alarm system the car won't start unless the clicky thing unlocks it... LAME! So, we went and got new batteries for it... Went back to Orem Elementary to the car... And it STILL wouldn't unlock... So, basically the car is still there. And it need to be towed. And we're getting the alarm system taken out so the key will work to start the car.... So, after all that I finally got to go to the mall and have some lunch... Came home... Did 10 songs on Just Dance on the wii... Ran on the trend mill... Did some sit ups and other stuff. Ha. And now I'm going to get ready for partying tonight... Do a little cleaning and some homework. But that's been my busy day today! Gotta love my bad luck! Ha!
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment