Anniversary

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Genetic Treasures...

Ry and Lills were here this weekend! It's always super fun when they're here. I'm going to share a few highlights of the weekend with them...
Being in preschool and all I sing children songs ALL DAY LONG! Which I don't mind cause I've always loved children songs. I've decided to teach Ry and Lilly some of the songs I'm learning in preschool. So, a month or so ago I started singing the song "Slippery Fish" with them. Ry seemed to sorta know the song... So, I'm guessing he learned it in preschool. But he LOVES the songs and watching him sing it is super cute. Here's a video of him singing "Slippery Fish"...




So, I was telling Ry about how I was going to Australia. Don't remember how it came up, but we just started talking about it. He was really getting into it. He wanted to see pictures of it. So, I got on the internet and started showing him Australia. He really wants to see gators and snakes in Australia. We then started watching videos about Australia on youtube, he LOVED it! The whole night he was going around about how he was going to visit "Tralia". Lilly then decided that she too wanted to go to "Tralia". Ry and Lilly then started yelling at each other and fighting. For a while we couldn't figure out why they were fighting. After a while I figured out they were fighting about if you had to ride an airplane or not to "Tralia". Ry and Lilly recently went to San Diego and had to ride an airplane Lilly didn't like it at all. Ry was telling Lilly that they would ride an airplane and Lilly was yelling at Ry that they weren't going to ride an airplane. We had to tell Lilly that she would have to ride an airplane to go to Australia. She still didn't agree with us. Then I asked her how she would get there. I asked her if she was going to swim there. Eventually she agreed to ride an airplane. Here the video of their fight...




Sunday in Sharing Time we were talking about how Jesus died and was resurrected. Ry didn't know Jesus died... I guess we didn't ever share that information with him. He became super sad. The whole rest of church he kept saying, "Jesus died?" I tried to explain he came alive again... But he wasn't getting it. Poor little boy. When they took Ry back home the first thing he said to her was, "Jesus died..." and staring crying about it. Good luck to Kim to explain things to him. Ha!

That was the highlight of my weekend with the cute little genetic treasures! Ha! Just so all you know I call children genetic treasures! :)

0 comments: