Anniversary

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 12, 2010

Life

So, it's been a while since I've posted a blog... Dion is home from his mission now! :) I'm super excited about that! Now I can talk to him everyday! Which is nice. We're going to start skyping soon! He just need to get a microphone! I can't wait for that! Skype is seriously one of the best inventions ever! I love it! I leave in exactly 7 week to go to Australia! I'm sooooo excited! It can't come soon enough! School is still the same for me... Lots of work... But it's slowly dying down. After March I won't be so busy with homework. Which will be soooo nice! I can't wait to be done with school! That's pretty much it with me for now!

2 comments:

Shelby said...

haha that's so exciting that Dion's home now! I wish Cody was home haha... still have 23 months to go:( haha Love ya!

Whitney Paige Willcocks said...

I'm sooooo glad he's home! :) It will go by fast! Don't worry! :)