Here I am once again complaining about life... But seriously life is just so dang hard sometimes. School sucks... I just don't want to do anything anymore. Blah! And the main think that sucks sooooo much is being away from Dion. I never thought something could be this hard... But it's slowly killing... I hate the stupid time difference and hardly talking to him at all. Sometimes I just wish my life could be a tad bit easy for just ONE day... One day is all I ask! It seems to me that my life has always been difficult and I always have some trial in my life... And it just sucks... Maybe it's just my negative attitude... Actually I'm pretty certain it is my attitude. I've always been a negative one... But sometimes I like being negative... Happy people are annoying anyway... Well, that's all I've got to say for now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I hope my happiness sometimes doesn't make you hate me haha. I'm sorry the time difference between you and Dion is makin it hard... It'll all work out though girl... I just know it! Just know that you're awesome and if you ever need anything please call me. Even if it's just to talk haha love ya girl!
Ha. Not everyone's happiness bothers me. Just the overly happy positive people. :)
Maybe if you have a happy attitude the happy wont bug you as much because you will be one of them!
Post a Comment