Anniversary

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Smiley Highlighter Costco Person???

Just a little thought I had today...
I want to be one of those smiley highlighter people at Costco... I mean how cool would it be it hold a highlighter and draw smiley faces on people receipts ALL DAY!?!? I think it would be super cool! Cori thinks I should put my number on peoples receipts instead of smiley faces... But I don't think Dion would like that very much.... Anyway, one of these days I'm going to be a smiley highlighter Costco worker... And if this dream of mine doesn't come true... I'll just draw smiley faces on all my receipts... And all my family members receipts. I guess that's kinda as cool as doing it at Costco... Yeah... not really but it will do...

2 comments:

Shelby said...

I do that at Sam's Club every once in a while when they need me to cover people's breaks and guess what... It's not all it's cracked up to be! haha!

Whitney Paige Willcocks said...

Ha. Dang...