So, through out my life... Mainly the last few years I've come to realize how much people bother me. Seriously though... 99.9% of people I meet bother me. The people I like should feel lucky I like them. I try not to let the stupid little things people do bother me... But yeah... It never works. Some people bother me more than others... Like certain people at work who boss people around when they shouldn't. I won't say any names though... But I bet if anyone I work with reads this they'd know who... Ha. Gosh I hate people... Well, adults... I love children! Why can't I just associate with children all the time and not adults? That would be nice! Well, I'm done going on about how much I don't like people...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I'm glad I'm not a person.
Ha! :) You have no need to worry! I like you Aunt Shauna! :)
Post a Comment