Anniversary

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 15, 2010

Home

So, lately I've been thinking about my home, my home town, my home state, and my home country... I've been thinking about everything I've been blest with here. Really thinking about it has made me realize how much I've taken this place for granted... It seems like everyone complains about this country, state, county, city... But really if you think about it this place is AMAZING! I'm going to tell you why I love this place...

I'm grateful for America and living in a free land! I'm grateful for all the many Presidents of this country and all they've done for this country! I'm especially grateful for all those soldiers who have fought and gave their lives to project this country and all the people in it! I have much respect for those who have fought for us. They truly are amazing people and I look up to them greatly! I LOVE AMERICA! :) "In God is our trust!"

I'm grateful for the state of Utah! I love the environment of Utah! I love having a church on every corner! I love how most people are LDS and very friendly! I've really been blest being born and raised in this beautiful state! I love being surrounded by the amazingly beautiful mountains here! "Utah, This is the Place!"

I'm grateful for the city of Provo! Living here in "The Happy Valley" really is a blessing! I love living in a place that isn't super small or super big! Provo is the PERFECT size of a place to live! I love growing up super naive! :) I don't like being around alcohol, drugs, etc... And I'm so glad living in Provo has kept that away for me as much as it has! I love Provo! :)

I'm sooooo grateful to have grown up in the neighborhood that I have! This neighborhood really is the best! The people are so friendly and really make me feel wanted and loved. Many have come and gone from the neighborhood and all have really impacted my life for good! I'm so grateful for the church leaders I've had who have helped me become who I am today! I love you all! :)

I'm EXTREMELY grateful for my family! I really don't know what I'd do without them! They've always been there for me even when I've been a complete brat! My mom is amazing! I really don't know how she puts up with all us kids. I look up to her a lot. She is always helping me anyway she can. She does A LOT for me! Really... She does. I'm going to be so lost whenever I move out. I LOVE YOU MOM! I'm grateful for Jaime and everything she does for me! I'm grateful of her waking up super early to take me to work! :) Jaime also has bought me lots of things when I've been super poor and I really appreciate it! Even though lately we don't get a long so much I really do love her and care about her a lot! Cori... Where to start with her... Cori is AMAZING! I look up to her soooo much! She is the most kind and caring person I know! She has the biggest heart EVER! She is always thinking about others and not herself. She has given our family sooo much! Everyone likes Cori best! :) She is super funny! There is never a dull moment with Cori! I love her soooo much! Ammon and I have never really gotten along so much. Ha. But I want him to know I do love him! :) I'm grateful that Ammon has always been protective of me when it comes to boys! He's like that with all us girls! When it really counts Ammon is always there for me and I appreciate him! Rykert is my little boy! Well, not technically... Anyway, I love Rykert Dean sooo much! Most people know how much little Ry means to me! He means a lot! I've been super close to him every since he was born! He brings joy to me! I love the way he talks! I love the way he pretends to eat me! I love his kisses! I love his hugs! I love when he sings... Especially "Slippery Fish"! I love Rykert Dean Malone! Lilly is full of personality! Oh goodness! I love that little girl sooo much! She is such a caring little girl, pretend to cry and you'll see what I mean. I love how she calls me a "Pretty Princess!" I love how she copies EVERYTHING I say! I love her kisses! I love her hugs! I love her super cheesy smile! I love Lilly Ann Malone!

My daddy! I love him greatly and miss him sooooo much! He was a great man! I really appreciate everything he did for me and my family! Looking back on the years I spent with him I realized how much I took him for granted. I didn't always treat him the way I should have. I'm thankfully for all the hours and days he spent with me playing dolls! He was my favorite person to play with growing up! He was super creative and always knew how to have fun! I love how he would do the dishes for me in exchange for a back rub! :) (I really really really hate doing dishes and he really really really loved getting back rubs! ) I love my dad and he'll forever be in heart!

My family is super amazing and I'm so glad to have them in my life! They mean so much to me! I love all greatly and thanks for everything you've done for me! :)

0 comments: