Anniversary

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Photobooth Fun

Ry and I were eating blue airheads and when Ry found out that his tongue was blue he could not stop looking at himself in the mirror... So, I decided to get my computer out and get up photobooth and take some pics of us with our blue tongues. Then we started doing the silly weird looking pics. Ry was DYING of laughter. He thought it was the most funny thing ever. I had a hard time getting any good pics cause he was moving so much laughing. Finally I got him to hold still. So here's some pics from our photoshoot on photobooth! :) Enjoy!


































2 comments:

Shelby said...

What cute pictures!

Lacey Malone said...

The kid wouldn't keep his dang arms down!!! that was so cute! lol i wanted to see what the pictures looked like, there way cute!!!