January 14, 2011 I started my new beginning! I was sealed to the man of my dreams in the Salt Lake Temple! It has been amazing! I love love love being married. Sometimes it is hard and we do have our arguments but it really is great. I love knowing Dion will always be there for me no matter what. I now live in Australia... It's been good so far. I do miss home and my family, but I'm still enjoying my new home! I must say I am dying in this heat... I hate this heat... Missing the snow right now. Ha. That's life for me now! :)
Monday, January 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I hope you keep up with your blog. We'll be able to share your life even if you are half a world away.
Everyone here in Utah is so sick of the snow and would love to join you in the heat. (but not me, I hate being hot).
Hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment