Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVEEEEE going to concerts! Live music is amazing! :) On the 12th I got to go to my very first hip hop/rap concert! I've been to tons and tons of country and a few rock but never hip hop! I really enjoyed the concert! There were 5 singers at the concert... First was Playboy Tre... Yeah... I didn't like him too much. Next was Auburn. I really enjoyed her. Then was Iyaz! I love him! His song "Solo" was one of my favorite songs for a while! Then was B.o.B he was way good! I really love his rapping! After B.o.B was Jason Derulo! I LOVED him! I really enjoy his songs! And he's not bad to look at either! Ha! He ripped his shirt off during the concert and did a few sexual dances... But I expected that... Anyone who knows his songs and have seen his music videos would expect it. I went with my lovely siblings, Ammon's wife, and her sister Torey! It was such a fun night! Here are some pics from the concert... My camera kinda sucks at concerts... It's lame. Oh and we had nice seats too. Not on the floor but right next to the stage and floor second row. So we were super close! :) Enjoy the pics!
Friday, October 15, 2010
Concert Fun! :)
Posted by Whitney Paige Willcocks at 10:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I'm so jealous! I wanted to go to that concert! Looked like fun! :Dps
Post a Comment