So... I pretty much have the best nephew EVER! He is super super cute and says the cutest things ever! He always makes me smile! I love him! The other day he was over at our house and we were saying we were his aunts... His response was... "Noooo.... You aren't "ants"... I step on "ants". Soooooo cute. Another story about Ry... Jaime was going to UVU to watch the BYU Football Game... She asked Ry and Lills if they wanted to come... Lilly wanted to go watch Football... But Ry said... "No! No Football! I wanna go shopping!" So, Cori and I took him shopping... But really he just wanted to play on the dinosaur at the mall. On our way to the mall the song "Break Your Heart" by Taio Cruz was on. All of the sudden we hear Ry singing, "Break your break your heart". It was super cute. I made him sing it again in the car so I could record it. Here's the video of it...
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment