Anniversary

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Christmas 2011

Well, Christmas this year was definitely different... It was mine and Dion's first Christmas as a married couple and our first Christmas with Tavin! And it was my first summer Christmas... And it was weird. I missed being cold and snuggling in a blanket on Christmas. Oh well. At least for my first Australian Christmas I had my mom so it wasn't all completely different. On Christmas Eve we had a family Christmas party at Dion's sisters house up the coast. It was fun and we had good food! We came back home that night... We woke up Christmas morning had breakfast and opened presents, then went to church. That night we went up to Dion's parents house and had dinner up there. It was a good Christmas! Here's pics from our present opening... Don't mind my hair... It was curled the day before... Ha!




Looking through our stockings!

Tavin watching us look through our stockings!

DVDs and Candy! :)


My mom LOVES Fantals!

PRESENTS!!!! :)

Tavin opening his presents!

For tummy time!

From mommy!

From Grandma!

From Aunt Cori!

Obviously from Aunt Cori!

More from Aunt Cori!

From Daddy!

From Grandma!

Yay! Stories!

Love this show! Thanks Cori!

From Tavin to Us! (Cori did it)

Beads! :) 

External Hard Drive! :)

I'm a dork!

Glue gun! Crafts here I come!

He's such a kid!

Rechargeable xbox batteries!

So excited for Gargoyles!

COPS!

Money for shopping!

Got Pedicures before she left!

Yay! Now I can get ready without using my computer!

0 comments: