Anniversary

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 16, 2012

1 Year!!!!!

I can't believe Dion and I have been married for 1 year! It's gone by so fast, yet it seems like we've been together for a long time... To celebrate we went out to eat and came home and watched Gnomeo and Juliet! It was a good day! It was fun to celebrate our 1 year with Tavin! Who would have thought we'd have such a sweet little baby on our 1 year anniversary! It's been a great year! I seriously have the best husband ever! He's super amazing and so good to me! :) I love you Dion! Here are a few pics from our special day! :)


Tavin on the way to dinner!

Dion driving us to dinner!

Dion eating!

Tavin eating!

Tavin got Up! :)

Dion's Anniversary presents!

My Anniversary presents!

The fam going to dinner!

Me and Tavy on our way to dinner!


0 comments: