Anniversary

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, August 5, 2011

How am I doing?

People always ask... How are you doing? Blah Blah Blah... My answer always is I'm good... Tired... But good... But that's not really the case... You want to know how I'm REALLY doing? I'm sore... Extremely Extremely sore. I feel like my tailbone is broken... Like someone is ripping my leg off.... and like someone kicked me very hard in the vajayjay... And what's the solution to get rid of this pain? Give birth. Joy! I have 4 more months of this horrible pain that will probably get worse. Now, that's the only complaints I have with my pregnancy... And normally I hate when people complain about it publicly but this is my personal blog and I will complain if I want... You want to know how else I'm doing? I'm somewhat depressed? Why you ask? I sit at home all day everyday... Doing what? Sleeping and sitting on my bed all day. I hate that I can't work or go to school. It's slowly killing me... I'm tired of watching movies... reading... It's getting old... I want to do hobbies but lucky me I'm poor and can't. So, I just look online at all the cute ideas wishing I could do them and making myself even more depressed. I can't go hang out with friends cause I have none here... There's not many LDS newly weds here to hang out with. It just sucks... Somedays are worse than others. I just try and deal with it, but somedays I just can't handle it... And today is one of those days where I just feel depressed and that everything is falling apart. Thankfully I have an amazing husband who tries to help me through it all. I feel bad for him having to deal with me. I'm a handful sometimes... Now you all know how I'm REALLY doing....

0 comments: