Just when I thought life was bad enough... It only keeps getting worse. I have 2 weeks to move out of Dion's sister house and no place to go. Another one of Dion's sister had said we can stay there for a few weeks... But I don't want to. I'm tired of living with people... I want my own place... Dion and I applied for 2 apartments this week... And got rejected for both. I've been emotional all day about it. I just want to finally be on my own... I want to actually feel independent and that I'm actually married. It's just so frustrating... I'm just ready to run away from everything. I'm tired of crying to myself every night wishing life would get better.... I'm so grateful for Dion who goes to school full time and works full time. I wish I could work to help him... I just feel useless... Well... That's my complaining for the day.....
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment