So, I figured since I haven't written on this for a while I probably should... Not that anyone reads it or anything... But here I go... So, life has been pretty good lately. I graduate on Thursday! I'm way super excited! I have my life planned out! I'm going to go to UVU in the Fall. I'm going to get a certificate to teach preschool! Me and Jaime are taking the same classes, which will be nice! We eventually want to run our own preschool. I pretty much love life these days and can't wait for the future! I've learned a lot in my life through my trials... I've learned this past year who my true friends are... I just can't wait to get on with my life and meet new friends! I have a missionary out... His name is Dion. He's from Australia. He pretty much has the hottest accent ever! He's in Arizona on his mission. He's been out about 3 months. I'm very proud of him for going on a mission. That is pretty much my life these days! I'll update you if anything exciting happens...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I am so happy that you wrote again! And people (or at least me) read your blog... I have to agree that Dion does have a hot accent!
Hi Cousin. I'm reading your blog, too. Your missionary is cute! Congradualtions on graduating High school! Love you, take care.
Starr Stoddard
HEY THERE CUZ.. just found your blog! SUPER FUN!
Post a Comment