Anniversary

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 24, 2007

Girl's Night at Jerica's!

So, I day dream A LOT!!! It's all I do. Well, if some of you don't know.... My boyfriend broke up with me Wednesday night... Anyway, Thursday I was sitting on my couch and day dreaming and this is what I was day dreaming about.... Well, before I start let me explain who some people are: Jerica- she is one of my good friends, she lives down the street. Hilary- Jerica's sister. Becky- Hilary's best friend and Griffin's girlfriend. Griffin- Becky's boyfriend and Sam's really good friend. Sam- my ex boyfriend. Let's begin....
So, Jerica and Hilary were having a party in their amazing backyard! It was a late night party for just girls. I was there, Becky was there, and lots of other girls. Griffin had this grand idea of "crashing" the party and guess who tags along with him? Yep... Sam! So, we were all having a wonderful time at the party then, Griffin and Sam jump out and scare us. So, I see Sam there and I really don't want to see him since I still have feelings for him and all so, I look at my phone and I say... "Look at the time, I have to go." So, I start running home. As I'm running home Sam starts running after me... Then for some reason I stopped day dreaming and so, it ends there.

0 comments: