Well, I sure suck at blogging... Anyway, I want to try and keep up with it. Don't get your hopes up though. I've always been horrible at writing, my journal proves it.
Tavin Update: Tavin is almost 2! Yep... That's right 2! Wednesday is his birthday! It's crazy how fast it's gone! My little boy isn't so little anymore! Tavin has turned into a super bright little man. He can count to 10! He knows his shapes and colors! His speech is really good! He definitely doesn't get his smarts from me. His favorite things to watch at the moments are... Peppa Pig, Hi-5, The Tigger Movie, Toy Story, and Cars. Tavin loves singing and dancing! He picks up on lyrics really fast! His favorite things to do are... play with balls, playing with trains and cars, drive his car, and watch tv! Tavin is a super energetic kid. He's always going. He's very happy and always smiling! I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful kid! I'm very thankful to my Father in Heaven for blessing Dion and I with him!
Dion Update: Dion just had his birthday this past Wednesday! He's now the big 25! What an oldie! :) He's still working at Corinthian Doors. He would really like to own his own business one day!
Whitney Update: Nothing really new with me! Just staying busy watching my little man! I have started up selling Scentsy! I'm really excited about that! Dion and I have been trying for another child for almost a year. It has been a bit hard on me, but I know I am lucky with having Tavin. I think about all the other people who don't even have one child or who have been trying much longer than me and think I have nothing to complain about. Just hate hearing all the people ask when the next will come along. Or all the jokes people make when Tavin's whining, "Ohhh is Whitney pregnant?" Anyway... Enough about that... That's pretty much all the update on us!
Tavin Update: Tavin is almost 2! Yep... That's right 2! Wednesday is his birthday! It's crazy how fast it's gone! My little boy isn't so little anymore! Tavin has turned into a super bright little man. He can count to 10! He knows his shapes and colors! His speech is really good! He definitely doesn't get his smarts from me. His favorite things to watch at the moments are... Peppa Pig, Hi-5, The Tigger Movie, Toy Story, and Cars. Tavin loves singing and dancing! He picks up on lyrics really fast! His favorite things to do are... play with balls, playing with trains and cars, drive his car, and watch tv! Tavin is a super energetic kid. He's always going. He's very happy and always smiling! I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful kid! I'm very thankful to my Father in Heaven for blessing Dion and I with him!
Dion Update: Dion just had his birthday this past Wednesday! He's now the big 25! What an oldie! :) He's still working at Corinthian Doors. He would really like to own his own business one day!
Whitney Update: Nothing really new with me! Just staying busy watching my little man! I have started up selling Scentsy! I'm really excited about that! Dion and I have been trying for another child for almost a year. It has been a bit hard on me, but I know I am lucky with having Tavin. I think about all the other people who don't even have one child or who have been trying much longer than me and think I have nothing to complain about. Just hate hearing all the people ask when the next will come along. Or all the jokes people make when Tavin's whining, "Ohhh is Whitney pregnant?" Anyway... Enough about that... That's pretty much all the update on us!



0 comments:
Post a Comment