Anniversary

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My new BIGGEST Pet Peeve

Australia is great and all, but living here has now given me a new pet peeve... One I never had before, as you will see why. This pet peeve is........... People telling me I'm saying things wrong... Nothing gets me more mad then when people tell me... It's not mom... it's mum... It's not fries... It's chips... It's not "toe-may-toe"... It's "toe-mah-toe"... It's "care-uh-mell"... not "car-mul"... I just had to vent about my new found pet peeve. I just grin and bare it every time it happens, but deep down I'm ready to blow. Just because I say different things then everyone here doesn't mean I'm saying them wrong... I'm sure they wouldn't like it every much if they went to America and everyone was telling them they were saying everything wrong. Gosh people are annoying. I'm done venting now... Just had to get it out. 

0 comments: