Anniversary

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Update! :)

So... I figured it's about time for an update on my life... Still working on visa stuff. I feels like it's never going to end. I really just want to get married already. I got a job at Kinderland! It's a Child Care Center up in Orem! I absolutely love it! I'm just a sub, but I always seem to get lots of work! I really love the children and have really bonded with them. I know I'm going to be super sad to leave them. Dion sister Yolana has been staying at our house the past month! It's been sooooo fun to have her here. She leaves tomorrow and we're all really sad about it. I've really enjoyed getting to know her better and bonding with her. That's pretty much what's been going on lately!

0 comments: