Anniversary

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Update

So, as you all know I totally and completely suck at writing blogs. I just don't ever feel like sitting down and writing. But I figured I should probably write since some major things in my life are happening. Ha. Everyone knows I spent a month in Australia with my wonderful man! It was simply amazing! I loved it out there and miss it so much! But mostly I just miss my man. It's super hard being away from him. And as all of you know I got engaged while out in Australia! I'm super excited! Who knows when we'll get married. But we will some day. Here's the story of the engagement since everyone keeps asking me about it... We went to the beach where we had our first kiss! Super romantic... huh? Well, we went climbing on the rocks! It was a great view! And he got super nervous. So funny! I could tell he was nervous and I totally knew he was about to propose. Anyway, after taking some pics at the rocks and sitting and talking... He got on his one knee and proposed! That's the story! Here are some pics from the last few days I was in Australia and a pic of my ring. I have more pics of Australia on facebook if you care to look at them there.
The view I had when he proposed. Amazing huh?

Right before he proposed!

After he proposed!

My last day in Australia...

Dion, Caleb, Amber, and Me!

                                 

      Tree pics!

Me saying goodbye to Amber

Me saying goodbye to Caleb

Yolana, Me, and my future Mum at the airport

The ring! :)

1 comments:

Shelby said...

Such a pretty ring! What a cute story! What cute kids! haha! I'm so excited for you! Now that you're home we need to play, deal? haha! Oh and I love that pic of you two kissing behind the leaf. So cute! haha anyways call me soon ok? Loves!