So, Australia has been amazing! I don't have any pictures yet, but don't worry I'll get some soon. I'll let you all know what's been going on so far...
Day 1:
Got picked up at the airport by Dion... We then went to the beach. We walked along the rocks. It was super pretty. And yes we had our first kiss there at the beach. We got rained on so we left. I met some of his family. And I went to bed early that night since I was super super tired.
Day 2:
Dion came over to his sisters house that I'm staying at. We chilled for a bit started watching a movie then went out to lunch with his parents and some of his siblings. We then went shopping with his sister Vernee. That was really fun. After we went back to his sister Gina's house (the one I'm staying with) and had dinner. Then Vernee colored my hair! We had to take Dion to his sister Jodi's house since he had to work the next morning. After that I came back to the house and went to bed.
Day 3:
I got up at 6:30 for the second time in a row... Apparently I'm a morning person now. I got ready for the day and skyped with my family. After that I went out with Dion's sister Shan a couple of her kids and a couple of Gina's kids and went to this play place called Lollipops. It was way fun. After we went out to lunch and went back to Shan's place for a bit. Then we went back to Gina's house and now I'm watching movies until Dion gets off of work.
So, there's a brief update about me so far. I'll be more detailed in the future and have pics up and all.
Friday, May 7, 2010
Australia
Posted by Whitney Paige Willcocks at 2:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Sounds like your having fun! Enjoy your vaca girl! :D Look forward to pictures hehe! Loves!
Post a Comment