Anniversary

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 24, 2009

This Past Year (Summer of 2008 to Summer of 2009)

So, I haven't been extremely good at keeping my blog updated. I figured it's about time I do it. I finished my first year of college and I'm about to start my second year. It's crazy! Time is going by fast. Since I haven't written in over a year I'll try and briefly update you all on this past year. I've definitely spent tons and tons of time with my favorite people Rykert and Lilly! I love those two greatly! They are amazing little children! They have become very wild lately! 
I've been to tons of concert. I love going to concert. My favorite so far has been The Jonas Brothers... Yes, I'm extremely obsessed with them and proud of it! They're extremely good looking and have extremely good voices... What's not to like? Jaime and I went to The Stadium of Fire and saw them. That is when we become way obsessed with them. A month after Jaime, Cori, and I went down to Vegas to go to another concert of theirs! It was so much fun! I had a blast! 
We've had tons of drama of course! The Malone family always has some kind of drama going on. At least it keeps us entertained. The main drama this year was 
probably Ammon's ex fiance. Read Jaime's blog for the details. Ha! She was one psycho girl! 
And of course everyone knows about my Australian boyfriend! He's out on his mission right now in Arizona. He comes home in March. So, it's coming up! Jaime and I are planning on going out to Australia sometime next summer! It's pretty exciting! 
That has basically been this past year... I'm going to try and update every week. It probably won't happen. But, oh well. I'm going to add a bunch of pics from this past year so you all can see all our fun times! Hope you enjoy! :)



This is Jaime and I going on our trip to Arizona!
(November 2008)



This is me at the St. George Temple!
(March 2009)


This is the one and only DAVID ARCHULETA!
(March 2009)




...Here's an explanations for the next 3 pictures. This was during the week Ammon and he's witch of a fiance was here. Kim (Ammon's ex wife), Jorrie (One of Ammon's ex girlfriends), Jen (Kim's best friend), Ry, Lilly, Jaime, Cori, and I decided to have lunch! Basically it was a bashing party! It was fun!...



Me eating ribs! :)
(May 2009)

After we ate we played at a park!
(May 2009)

The best picture of the day...
Kim, Lilly and Jorrie!
(May 2009)



This is me at my cousin Sam's wedding!
(May 2009)


The girls Memorial Day Weekend!
(May 2009)


Cori and I dancing at a concert on Memorial Day!
(May 2009)


These next few picture are of Jaime, Kim, and I hiking the Y! It was definitely an adventure. We came across a freakin' HUGE spider and a snake. I didn't get a picture of the snake but we got one of the spider! (May 2009)









These next 3 picture are from the 4th of July! Every year we camp out on the street of University Avenue and wait for the parade the next morning! It's one of my favorite traditions! The night of the 4th Jaime and I went to The Stadium of Fire to hear The Jonas Brothers sing!
(July 2009)





These are all the picture I'm putting up now... I don't have the patience right now to do more. But shortly I'll put up the Vegas pictures and Joe's birthday pictures! 

0 comments: